Storage Shed My Singing Monsters

The storage shed in my singing monsters was released with the 1-year anniversary update on september 3rd 2013. this storage shed is a structure that can be found in the structure section of the game.. In this video you can see how to upgrade all structures for free ! • tutorial here : 1. storage shed : 4-5-3-4-6-1 2. nursery : 3-5-6-2-4-1 3. breeding struc.... In my singing monsters, structures are buildings, objects, or things that are available on every island. while decorations are used to increase a monster's happiness (or to aesthetically decorate an island), each structure has its own function that it provides to the player..

Category:Structures | My Singing Monsters Wiki | FANDOM ...

Category:structures | my singing monsters wiki | fandom

Category:Structures | My Singing Monsters Wiki | FANDOM ...

Category:structures | my singing monsters wiki | fandom

HOOLA ON AIR AND EARTH AND GOLD ISLANDS !!!!! My Singin ...

Hoola on air and earth and gold islands !!!!! my singin

Welcome to the my singing monsters wiki page which contains all you need to know to have a comfy and relaxed play. nothing compares to the ability to be able to find all things msm-related in one place. my singing monsters is a fun mobile game which puts you in the role of a collector of strange and different singing creatures.. Life lessons learned while playing "my singing monsters" updated on february 27, 2017. jeannie inabottle. i've found out along the way that some life lessons can actually be learned while playing my singing monsters. make sure to put a storage shed and unity tree on every single island. it helps de-clutter all the decorations.. This site uses akismet to reduce spam. learn how your comment data is processed..

storage shed my singing monsters